The index incorporates Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and Real Estate Holding and Development Companies as categorised in accordance with the Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB), the global standard for industry sector analysis.
What does ISA stand for?
ISA stands for Industry Sector Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISA
We have 695 other meanings of ISA in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Standard Equal/Unequal Angle (steel construction)
- Indian Statistical Association (est. 1960)
- Indian Student Association
- Indiana Sheep Association (Greenwood, IN)
- Indiana Society of Anesthesiologists
- Indicator-Based Stall Avoidance
- Indirect Speech Act (linguistics)
- Individual Savings Account (UK)
- Individual Services Agreement
- Inductee Special Assignment
- Industry Specific Application
- Industry Standard Architecture (PC slot type)
- Inertial Sensor Assembly
- Infectious Salmon Anaemia
- Information and Services Acquisition
- Information Science Associates
- Information Security Administration
- Information Security and Assurance (international conference)
- Information Security Architecture
- Information Services Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The talk will profile a variety of novel drug delivery company business approaches and an industry sector analysis.
An industry sector analysis shows that the decline in venture investment was primarily in the healthcare sector, with biopharmaceuticals responsible for most of the decline.
net website includes an industry sector analysis listing best countries for a wide array of industry sectors, as well as newsletters to keep clients informed.
Additional regional and industry sector analysis, including specialized analysis from HispanTelligence, the magazine's research arm, also can be viewed online at http://www.
The ZGVP team combines rigorous industry sector analysis with broad management experience to partner with entrepreneurs who have the vision and discipline to create exciting new companies.
set user-specified parameters for regional and industry sector analysis.
Vestnet users can also access listed companies' annual reports, news releases, research, as well as current Wall Street opinion, industry sector analysis and market-driven news and commentary.