He has served three terms as Chairman of the Louisiana Export Council operating under the auspices of the US Department of Commerce, Washington DC and was appointed in 1986 by US Secretary of Commerce, Malcolm Baldridge to serve as a member of the Industry Sector Advisory Committee on US Trade Policy Matters, Washington DC and reappointed to serve two additional terms under Commerce Secretaries Verity and Mosbacher.
What does ISAC stand for?
ISAC stands for Industry Sector Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISAC
We have 165 other meanings of ISAC in our Acronym Attic
- International South Atlantic Buoy Programme (DBCP)
- Integrated Submarine Automated Broadcast Processing System
- International Symposium on Animal Biology of Reproduction
- Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Science (New Delhi, India)
- International Society for Applied Biological Sciences
- Institut des Sciences Agronomiques du Burundi
- Industry Standard Architecture Bus (aka AT Bus)
- Illinois State Advisory Council on the Education of Children with Disabilities
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- Indian Satellite Applications Center
- Information Sharing Analysis Center
- Information Sharing and Assessment Center (60 Private Companies)
- Information Society Activity Centre
- Information System Audit and Control (computing)
- Information Systems Work and Analysis of Changes
- Infrastructure Sector Advisory Committee (US FEMA)
- Intelligent Secure Autonomic Controller (Symbium)
- Intelsat Solar Array Coupon (NASA)
- Intermediate Systems Acquisition Course (DSMC)
- Internal Scientific Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Government's Industry Sector Advisory Committee for Consumer Goods.
He has served on numerous state and federal boards, including the Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Services and Finance Industries, Industry Sector Advisory Committee on Services for Trade Policy Matters, Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, and the Property Tax Consultants Advisory Council.
Trade Representative, the program includes 17 Industry Sector Advisory Committees (ISAC's) and four Industry Functional Advisory Committees (IFAC's) that advise on trade policy and other trade issues.
He currently serves as Chair of the Industry Sector Advisory Committee for Trade for Capital Goods to which he was appointed jointly by the Secretary of Commerce and the U.
Dickerson has served on numerous state and federal boards, including the Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Services and Finance Industries, Industry Sector Advisory Committee on Services for Trade Policy Matters, Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, and the Property Tax Consultants Advisory Council.
and a MBA from La Salle University, and is a former member of the Industry Sector Advisory Committee to the U.
During his tenure at GAMA, Goff was appointed to the Industry Sector Advisory Committee and counseled the Secretary of Commerce and the United States Trade Representative on a wide range of international and aerospace issues.