The Industry Partner Alliance is an important group of volunteer leaders from ASAE's broad business partner community who represent business interests to the leadership of ASAE and The Center.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Industry Partner Alliance (American Society of Association Executives)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Ports Association
- Indiana Percussion Association
- Indiana Pharmacists Alliance
- Individual Practice Association
- Individuelle Praktische Arbeiten
- Indonesian Petroleum Association (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Indonesian Professionals Association (est. 1991)
- Industrial Power Alliance (Japan)
- Industrial Property Account
- Industrial Property Act
- Indy Pets Alive (Indianapolis Pet Coalition)
- Infinite Periodic Array
- Information and Public Affairs (California Office of Emergency Services)
- Information Privacy Act (various locations)
- Information Processing Activity
- Information Processing Association
- Information Protection Act (various locations)
- Information-Technology Promotion Agency (Japan)
- Ingineria Produselor Alimentare (Romania)
- Initial Performance Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlike other industry partner alliances, the goal of Intellution's MES Strategic Alliance Program is to create relationships with MES partners that involve coordinated sales and support, integration, ongoing joint development efforts and marketing of MES and Intellution software solutions.