Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) (NYSE:TSM)(TSE:2330), the world's largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, today announced that it has partnered with Industry Initiatives for Science and Math Education (IISME) to promote science and engineering education among Silicon Valley K-12 students.
What does IISME stand for?
IISME stands for Industry Initiatives for Science and Math Education (San Francisco, CA; est. 1985)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IISME in our Acronym Attic
- Interactive, Intelligent, Spatial Information System (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- India Index Services Limited (joint venture)
- India Industry Solutions Lab (IBM)
- Institut International sur le Droit de l'Espace (ESA)
- International Institute for the Sociology of Law (Onati, Spain)
- International Institute of Space Law (est. 1960; University of Leiden; Leiden, Netherlands)
- Indian Institute of Science Management
- Indian Institute of Skiing and Mountaineering (India)
- Institute of Information Systems and Management (Technical University of Karlsruhe, Germany)
- International Institute of Safety Management
- Institute for Intentionally Sustainable Neighborhoods (Boulder, CO)
- Integration and Implementation Sciences Network (Australian National University)
- International Conference on Intelligent Systems & Networks
- Islamic Information & Services Network of Australasia
- International Institute for the Study of Nomadic Civilizations (Mongolia)
- Internally Illuminated Street Name Sign
- Institut für Institutionelle und Sozial-Ökonomie (German: Institute for Institutional and Social Economics; Department of Economics; University of Bremen; Germany)
- Institution of Industrial Safety Officers (now Institution of Occupational Safety and Health; UK)
- International Institute for Sport and Olympic History
- Insurance Information Service of Oregon and Idaho (insurance tips and safety advocacy group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chiron's grant to the Industry Initiatives for Science and Math Education (IISME), based in Santa Clara, Calif.
Hill High School, Biotechnology Academy Industry Initiatives for Science and Math Education Santa Clara County Biotechnology Education Partnership Stanford University The Tech Museum of Innovation Yolo County: University of California, Davis, Center for Engineering Plants for Resistance Against Pathogens The Genentech Foundation for Biomedical Sciences is an independent, nonprofit organization that supports biomedical education and research in the San Francisco Bay Area.