The report, commissioned by SAG and funded by a grant from the SAG- Producers Industry Advancement and Cooperative fund, is a comprehensive profile of union members with disabilities in 2003.
What does IACF stand for?
IACF stands for Industry Advancement and Cooperative Fund (Screen Actors Guild)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IACF
We have 8 other meanings of IACF in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Cognitive Education and Psychology
- International Association CAUCASUS: Ethnic Relations, Human Rights, Geopolitics (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Inter-American Committee for Emergency Situations
- International Association of Civil Engnineering Students (Wuppertal, Germany)
- Irish Association for Contemporary European Studies (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training
- Immunology Applications Core Facility (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Indian American Civic Forum
- Indo-American Community Federation (Fremont, CA)
- Industry Academic Cooperation Foundation (South Korea)
- International Association for Cultural Freedom (formerly Congress for Cultural Freedom)
- International Association of Cystic Fibrosis Adults
- International Association of Cooks for Christ
- International Association of Consumer Food Organizations
- India Abroad Center for Political Awareness
- International Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- International Association of Centers for Federal Studies (est. 1977)
- Army Intelligence and Security Command
- Inter-Agency Committee on Geomatics
- Inter-Agency Consultative Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
To pay for the online monitoring system, SAG has submitted a grant application to the SAG-Producers Industry Advancement and Cooperative Fund which would pay for development of the tracking system for residual verification.