That is why the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG; Southfield, MI; www.
What does IAG stand for?
IAG stands for Industry Action Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAG
We have 153 other meanings of IAG in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Fish & Wildlife Directors
- If At First You Don't Succeed, Try Try Again
- I Am Gay
- Illinois Art Gallery
- Imagery Analysis Group
- Implementation and Advisory Group (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Imran Abdul Group (Saudi Arabia)
- Incident Analysis Group
- Independent Assessment Group
- Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. (Canada)
- Industry Advisory Group
- Industry-Academia-Government (collaboration; Japan)
- Information Advisory Group
- Information Assurance Group
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Innovation Asset Group (software company; Oregon)
- Innovations in American Government (Competition)
- Institut d'Administration et de Gestion
- Institute of Agricultural Genetics (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Institute of Animal Genetics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Automotive Industry Action Group, Auto-Tech 2002 Conference & Exhibition, Cobo Center, Detroit, MI, AIAG (248) 358-3670 - August 27-29.
TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: Jessica Bingle or Cindy Williams of Bianchi Public Relations, +1-248-269-1122, for Automotive Industry Action Group
Automotive Industry Action Group, Auto-Tech 2002 Conference & Exhibition.
WHO: Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) WHAT: AUTO-TECH 2001 Conference & Exhibition WHERE: Cobo Center, Detroit, Mich.
QAD -- the sole ERP software provider on the Global MMOG/LE update committee -- offers solutions that simplify the path to compliance with specific materials management principles from the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) in North America and Odette International Limited in Europe.
TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: Jessica Killenberg or Cindy Williams of Bianchi Public Relations, 248-269-1122, for Automotive Industry Action Group.
Markets, news In the recently released second annual Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) Quality Survey, 77% of the automotive suppliers who responded indicated they intend to pursue QS-9000 certification, and of those, 66% expect to be QS-9000 certified by the end of 1996.