A CLT is a non-profit organisation, usually constituted as an Industrial and Provident Society or Company Limited by Guarantee, and may or may not have charitable status.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Industrial and Provident Society (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Police Services (India)
- Indian Prosthodontic Society (est. 1972)
- Indianapolis Public Schools
- Individual Pension System
- Individual Placement and Support
- Individual Program of Study (various schools)
- Individuals, Professionals and Small Enterprises
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell
- Inductive Plasma Source
- Inductive Proximity Switch (automation technology)
- Industrial Power System
- Industrial Process Solutions (Ivyland, PA)
- Industrial Productivity Services (various organizations)
- Indy Pro Series (racing)
- Inertial Positioning System
- Infinity Pro Sports (College Station, TX)
- Influent Pump Station (wastewater treatment)
- Information and Planning Section (US FEMA)
- Information Presentation System
- Information Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
KENT RELIANCE yesterday said it would become an industrial and provident society as it outlined further details of its groundbreaking tie-up with private equity firm JC Flowers.
Mutual Care can now register as an Industrial and Provident Society after North Eastern and Cumbrian Co-op's community dividend fund donated pounds 700 to their cause.