While serving as cochair of the joint committee, and as a reference librarian in Cornell University's School of Industrial and Labor Relations Library, I noticed that the subject of library services to American labor unions received scant attention.
What does ILR stand for?
ILR stands for Industrial and Labor Relations (Cornell University school)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ILR
We have 67 other meanings of ILR in our Acronym Attic
- IBM Library Reader
- Ice-Lined Refrigerator (preservation and storage)
- Immediate Loss Reporting (insurance)
- Implantable Loop Recorder (heart rhythm monitor)
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (United Kingdom)
- Independent Living Resources (various locations)
- Independent Local Radio
- Indian Law Reports
- Individualised Learner Record (UK)
- Indonesian Law Reporter
- Industrial and Labour Relations
- Inflatable Life Raft
- Institut Für Luft – Und Raumfahrt (German:Institute and Chair of Aerospace Engineering)
- Institut Luxembourgeois de Régulation (French: Luxembourg Institute of Regulation; Luxembourg)
- Institute for Labour Research (UK)
- Institute for Law & Religion (Belgium)
- Institute for Learning in Retirement
- Institute for Legal Reform
- Institute of Law Research (Vietnam)
- Integrated Logistics Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Salvatore is a graduate of Cornell Law School, and also earned his undergraduate degree at Cornell, from the School of Industrial and Labor Relations.
Kirby received a bachelor of arts degree in labor management relations from Pennsylvania State University and a master degree in industrial and labor relations from Cornell University.