The Alliance for Downtown New York announced that the Lower Manhattan Energy Program, and the Industrial and Commercial Incentive Program, two vitally important business incentive programs that were major catalysts for development in Lower Manhattan, have been extended by the New York State Legislature.
What does ICIP stand for?
ICIP stands for Industrial and Commercial Incentive Program (tax rebate; New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICIP
We have 40 other meanings of ICIP in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Cities for the Next Generation (e-government research project; EU)
- International Curling Information Network Group
- International Congress on Insect Neurochemistry and Neurophysiology (Entomological Society of America)
- International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems
- Idaho Correctional Institution-Orofino
- Incorporated Member of the Chartered Institute of Building
- International Conference on Indian Ocean Studies
- I Come in Peace
- Indigenous Cultural and Intellectual Property
- Indonesian Cleaner Industrial Production (Program)
- Industry Cooperative Innovation Program (Australian government)
- Infrastructure Capital Improvement Plan (New Mexico)
- Institut Canadien pour Les Innovation En Photonique
- Interexchange Carrier Interface Protocol (ATM)
- International Conference on Image Processing
- International Conference on Information Processing
- Islamic Center of Indiana, PA
- International Conference on Industrial Pollution and Control Technologies
- Integrated Core Injury Prevention and Control Program
- International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of these properties are eligible for the Industrial and Commercial Incentive Program (ICIP), a tax exemption/abatement program based on the value of improvements to the land.
Bernstein was unfamiliar, however, with the current Industrial and Commercial Incentive Program (ICIP) for which building owners can apply before they do certain work that would otherwise increase the assessment - and therefore the property taxes - that would be passed along to tenants.
Court Square Center is also eligible for the Energy Cost Savings Program offered through the Industrial and Commercial Incentive Program (ICIP), under which tenants of the building can receive as much as 30 percent reduction of their energy bills, according to Alan Zaretsky, a principal in the partnership which acquired the 135,000 square-foot complex at 45-18 Court Square in January, 1995.
REBNY also won an extension of Industrial and Commercial Incentive Program (ICIP) benefits both for renovation projects between 23rd and 59th streets, and the construction of "smart" buildings south of 96th Street that can accommodate the most sophisticated business technology.
The programs include residential and mixed-use conversion, tax abatements, commercial rent tax exemptions, and the extension of the Industrial and Commercial Incentive Program.
One is merely a modification of the Industrial and Commercial Incentive Program and the policy-makers say that modifying current programs is the easy part.
Use Real Property Tax Incentives: Owners considering redeveloping their buildings should not fail to take advantage of the City's as-of-right, real property tax incentive programs, the Industrial and Commercial Incentive Program (ICIP), and the 421-a and J-51 programs.