The automaker has adopted five industrial training institutes in the state for an upgrade to technical education institutes.
What does ITI stand for?
ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITI
We have 238 other meanings of ITI in our Acronym Attic
- Immune Tolerance Induction (therapy)
- Impact Teams International (Freeland, WA)
- Indal Technologies Inc.
- Indian Statistical Institute
- Indian Telecom Industry
- Indian Telephone Industries
- Indiana Teen Institute (Indianapolis, IN)
- Indonesian Technical Institute
- Industrial Technical Institute
- Industrial Technology Institute
- Infant Teleinquiry
- Informatics and Telematics Institute (Greece)
- Information Technology Incorporated (various locations)
- Information Technology Industry council
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- Information Technology Institute
- Information Technology Interfaces (Conference)
- Information Today, Inc. (publisher; Medford, NJ)
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Infrared Thermographic Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
As per the agreement, the Kuwait branch of Hyundai will offer training courses to PET staff and upgrade curricula of the PET's affiliate Industrial Training Institute.
He said the National Industrial Training Institute will offer 185 training programmes on the sidelines of the expo.
John said the government was also working on revamping the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) to offer virtual class rooms and digitised learning materials.
The company recently signed a memorandum of understanding with the National Industrial Training Institute (NITI), a joint project between Saudi Aramco and the Technical and Vocational Training Corp (TVTC).
Twenty-five new colleges of technology, 28 higher technical institutes and 50 industrial training institutes will also be established.
But when I came to know that Surekha Yadav, Mumtaz Khan, Sunita Naik and Richa Patel had already become train drivers; I joined the Industrial Training Institute ( ITI) and decided to try my luck.
The clothing, the former uniform of Gentoo's plumbers and electricians, will be distributed among students at the Kenyan Christian Industrial Training Institute, a not-for-profit college in Mathare, and the local community.