He is also responsible for the Industrial Technology Division which includes the Business Unit of Off-Highway Systems.
What does ITD stand for?
ITD stands for Industrial Technology Division (EPA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ITD
We have 129 other meanings of ITD in our Acronym Attic
- Impedance Threshold Device (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Implementation Test Dependency
- In Thy Dreams (band)
- In Too Deep
- Inception To Date
- Income Tax Department (various locations)
- Income Tax Tribunal Decisions (India)
- Incremental Theory of Diffraction
- Individual Training Directorate (Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff - Training; TRADOC, US Army)
- Industrial Technology Development (World Bank)
- Infant/Toddler Development (various organizations)
- Infectious and Tropical Diseases
- Information Technologies for Development (various organizations)
- Information Technology and Disabilities (Journal)
- Information Technology Director
- Information Technology Division (at NRL)
- Information Technology Division (MMDS)
- Information Transfer Delay
- Initial Transfer Date (taxes)
- Innovative Technologies by Design, Inc. (food safety management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) has announced that a senior executive team and its industrial Technology Division have been retained by International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) to market state-of-the-art clean room buildings and other facilities located in East Fishkill and Poughkeepsie, N.
We are very excited about this opportunity to offer OSHA classes," said Linda Guarascio-Howard, Occupational Safety and Health Program Director Industrial Technology Division for Gateway.