A recent Industrial Security Letter (ISL) announced an Industrial Security Manual (ISM) change designed to correct one of the most pervasive risks to classified material during nonworking hours.
What does ISL stand for?
ISL stands for Industrial Security Letter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISL
We have 212 other meanings of ISL in our Acronym Attic
- In Silico Liver
- In-Situ Leaching (Uranium mining)
- Inbucon Services, Ltd. (Canada)
- Independent School League
- Indeterminate Sentence Law (California)
- India Software Lab (IBM)
- Indian Sign Language
- Individual Stop Loss (insurance industry)
- Indoor Soccer League (various locations)
- Industrial Safety Legislation
- Industry Solutions Lab (IBM)
- Inertial Systems Laboratory (US NASA)
- Information Security Laboratory (various locations)
- Information Solutions Ltd. (various locations)
- Information Systems Laboratory
- Information Systems Limited (various locations)
- Initial System Loader
- Initial/Integrated Stock List
- Inside Skin Line
- Installation Sequence List
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the testing is complete, an Industrial Security Letter article will be published that will explain the administrative details and the schedule to begin processing requests.
The implementation date will be announced in a forthcoming Industrial Security Letter.