Other sessions include "The Industrial Risk Insurance Market: Current Situation and Trends," featuring U.
What does IRI stand for?
IRI stands for Industrial Risk Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRI
We have 166 other meanings of IRI in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Rural Health Telecommunications Program
- Integrated Renewable Hydrogen Utility System
- Inferior Right Hepatic Vein
- Illinois Regional Health Workforce Center (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Immunoreactive Insulin
- In Ranks Inspection
- Indiana Robotics Invitational (Indianapolis, IN)
- Industrial Reporting, Inc. (Ashland, VA)
- Industrial Research and Innovation (various organizations)
- Industrial Research Institute
- Industrial Risk Insurers (Employers Reinsurance Corporation group of companies, a part of the General Electric Company)
- Inertial Reference Interface
- Infinity Resources, Inc. (marketing)
- Informal Reading Inventory
- Information Research, Inc. (various companies)
- Information Resources, Incorporated
- Information Reuse and Integration
- Initiative and Referendum Institute (various locations)
- Institut des Relations Internationales
- Instituto Republicano Internacional (Spanish: International Republican Institute; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ERC's third quarter after-tax results will include losses of approximately $175 million, including $75 million in losses from European storms, $50 million in property damage from a fire in ERC's Industrial Risk Insurance (IRI) segment and a $50 million charge from adverse prior year reserve development from accident year's 1997-2000.