said Thursday its Vice Chairman Fumiko Hayashi will resign at the end of March after playing a key role in rehabilitating the ailing retailer under the government-backed Industrial Revitalization Corporation of Japan.
What does IRC stand for?
IRC stands for Industrial Revitalization Corporation (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRC
We have 491 other meanings of IRC in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Railways Corporation (Ministry of Railways)
- Indian River County (Florida)
- Indian Roads Congress
- Indie Rock Cafe
- Individual Restaurant Company (UK)
- Indoor Recreation Centre
- Industrial Relations Committee (various organizations)
- Industrial Relations Counselors (various organizations)
- Industrial Research Chairs (Canada)
- Industrial Resource Center (Erie, PA)
- INEL (Idaho National Engineering Laboratory) Research Center
- Inflatable Raiding Craft
- Information and Referral Center
- Information and Research Center at King Hussein Foundation
- Information Research Corporation
- Information Resource Catalogue
- Information Resource Center
- INFOSEC Research Council
- Infrared Reflective Coating
- Infrared Remote Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Directors (as of June 21, 2007) (1) New candidate New Appointment Name Director (External) Kazuhiko Toyama Kazuhiko Toyama is COO & Executive Managing Director of the former Industrial Revitalization Corporation of Japan (IRCJ).
from which Kanebo Cosmetics was spun off last year, the company is under reconstruction supported by the government-backed Industrial Revitalization Corporation of Japan.
The Daily Yomiuri as translated from the Yomiuri Shimbun) The Industrial Revitalization Corporation of Japan has decided to help rehabilitate struggling retailer Daiei Inc.
Ironically, much of this will be done outside of the Industrial Revitalization Corporation of Japan (IRCJ), a semi-governmental organization set up with the express purpose of revitalizing Japan's global competitiveness.
The Industrial Revitalization Corporation of Japan (IRCJ) was also founded last May to purchase debt from banks and other creditors and to establish and implement viable restructuring plans.
The state-backed Industrial Revitalization Corporation of Japan, to which Daiei eventually turned for assistance, suspects Daiei is charging its real estate subsidy exorbitant rent to pad its earnings.
Remember the Industrial Revitalization Corporation of Japan?