Additionally, it will be announced at the Forum that the TTN, which Auckland UniServices Ltd, AUT Innovation and Enterprise, WaikatoLink Ltd have joined in November last year, saw the joining of two new Affiliate Members, namely, Industrial Research Limited (IRL) from New Zealand and Murdoch University from Australia.
What does IRL stand for?
IRL stands for Industrial Research Limited (New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRL
We have 115 other meanings of IRL in our Acronym Attic
- Information Retrieval and Knowledge Management
- International Ryukyu Karate Research Society
- Indian River Kontrol Society (Palm Bay, FL)
- Irkut Virus
- Im Richtigen Leben (German: In real life)
- Immunohematology Reference Laboratory (various organizations)
- Improvised Rocket Launcher (insurgency)
- In Real Life
- Incandescent Reflector Lamp (lighting)
- Indian River Lagoon
- Industrial Research Ltd (New Zealand Crown Research Institute)
- Industrial Robot Language
- Indy Racing League
- Infinite Rocket Launcher (Resident Evil 4 game)
- Information Resource Locator
- Information Resources Ltd.
- Information Retrieval Language
- Information-Based Remaining Lifetime
- Injured Reserve List (football)
- Inspiratory Resistive Loading (respiratory studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company was established in April 2004 based on 17 years of high temperature superconductor research in Industrial Research Limited.
A new sound wave NDE instrument commissioned by the New Zealand company Carter Holt Harvey and developed by Industrial Research Limited in New Zealand is being used to measure log stiffness in the yard.