The Campus houses an office of the IU Industrial Research Liaison Program that helps small businesses write product development grants and conducts data searches for businesses considering potential products.
What does IRLP stand for?
IRLP stands for Industrial Research Liaison Program (small business services assistance; Indiana University; Kokomo, IN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRLP
We have 1 other meaning of IRLP in our Acronym Attic
- Inter System Resource Lock Manager
- International Registry of Lung Metastases
- InfraRed Link Management Protocol
- InfraRed Link Management Point to point
- Image Rejection Low Noise Amplifier
- Indian River Lagoon National Estuary Program (Florida)
- Immigrant and Refugee Led Organizations
- Irish Organisation for Geographic Information
- International Rainfed Lowland Rice Observational Nursery (formerly IRRSWON)
- Indian River-Linking Project (India and Bangladesh)
- Internet Radio Linking Project
- Internet Repeater Linking Project (Ham Radio project to link local radio repeaters internationally via internet)
- InfraRed Line PrinTer
- Impoverishment Risk and Livelihood Reconstruction (model)
- Industrial Relations Law Reports (UK)
- Infra Red Line Scan
- Infrared Line Scanner
- Infrared Linescan System
- Integrierte Regionalleitstelle (German)
- International Restless Legs Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
North of Indiana 1-70 and Marion and Hancock counties: University of Notre Dame 574/631-6102 South of Indiana 1-70 except Marion, Hancock, Rush, Wayne, Fayette, Union, Decatur, Franklin, Ripley, Dearborn, Ohio and Switzerland counties: University of Louisville 502/852-7860 All others: University of Dayton 513/229-2997 Industrial Research Liaison Program, Indiana University Advanced Research and Technology Institute The Industrial Research Liaison Program (IRLP) is a business assistance program that helps Indiana's small businesses secure federal research and development funding for the commercialization of new products.
For instance, Indiana InfoNet, which is operated by the Industrial Research Liaison Program at Indiana University, did not hire MLS graduates to serve as information intermediaries; they, along with most of those interviewed, did not equate the MLS with information provision.