Chaudhry Nisar also supported his party member Zahid Hamid, who earlier on a point of order said that some people were protesting outside the Parliament against him because he had opposed some parts of the Industrial Relations Ordinance on legal basis and said that after the 18the Amendment it is now a provincial issue.
What does IRO stand for?
IRO stands for Industrial Relations Ordinance (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IRO
We have 78 other meanings of IRO in our Acronym Attic
- In Respect Of
- Incident Response Operations (NRC)
- Independent Rental Owners
- Independent Research Organization
- Independent Review Officer/Office
- Independent Review Organization (insurance industry)
- Indian Research Organisation
- Indian Robotics Olympiad (Bangalore, India)
- Individuele Reintegratie Overeenkomst (Dutch: Individual Reintegration Agreement; unemployment benefits)
- Industrial Relations Office
- Information Resource Officer (US Department of State)
- Inland Revenue Ordinance
- Institution of Railway Operators (UK)
- Instructor Rated Operator
- Insulated Uranium Oxide
- Interest Rate Option
- Interim Receiving Order (UK courts)
- Internal Replenishment Order (Inventory Control Application Systems)
- Internal Review Office
- International Ragnarok Online (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Industrial Relations Ordinance 2011 promulgated , July 17, 2011 (Frontier Star): Industrial Relations Ordinance 2011 promulgated ISLAMABAD, July 17 (THE NATION): The government on Saturday promulgated Industrial Relations Ordinance 2011.
It is the first time after the passage of the 18th Amendment that the Punjab Assembly adopted a resolution under Article 128-2(a) for extension in the validity period of the Punjab Industrial Relations Ordinance 2010.
The establishment of a special wage commission for fixing the wages of female domestic workers as well as the establishment of labour courts under the provisions of the Industrial Relations Ordinance 2002 have also been suggested in the bill.
The draconian Removal from Services Ordinance 2002 and Industrial Relations Ordinance 2002 have been repealed, while union activities have also been restored throughout the country.
The industrial Relations Ordinance 1969 as amended in conjunction with Industrial and Commercial Employment (Standing Orders) Ordinance, 1968 as amended, have developed comprehensive measures relating to the terms and conditions of employment and work, the procedure of handling grievances, enforcement of discipline and to regulate on the job relations, within the establishment.
Sharmila recounted the labour friendly policies of the PPP government mentioning the Industrial Relations Bill through National Assembly that repealed the union-curbing Industrial Relations Ordinance of 2002 promulgated by Musharraf regime which had snatched the rights of workers.
During proceedings of the Punjab Assembly, the government also tabled the Punjab Industrial Relations Ordinance 2010, the Institute of Southern Punjab, Multan Bill 2010, the Lahore Leads University Bill 2010 and the Global Institute Lahore Bill, 2010 in the House.