Christensen has a BS in Industrial Manufacturing Engineering from Oregon State University, and an MBA from the University of Oregon Executive MBA program.
What does IME stand for?
IME stands for Industrial Manufacturing Engineering (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IME
We have 171 other meanings of IME in our Acronym Attic
- Incremental Motion Encoder
- Incurred Medical Expense
- Independent Medical Education
- Independent Medical Examination (evaluation)
- Independent Medical Examiner
- Independent Methodist Episcopal (Texas)
- Indirect Manufacturing Expense
- Indirect Medical Education
- Indirect Mortality Estimation
- Industrial and Management Engineer
- Information Management Element (various organizations)
- Information Market Europe
- Information Monitoring and Evaluation (various organizations)
- Information, Media and Entertainment (various companies)
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship (various universities)
- Innovations in Medical Education (various schools)
- Input Method Editor
- Institut Médico-Educatif (French: Medical-Educational Institute)
- Institut Méditerranéen de l'eau (French: Mediterranean Water Institute)
- Institut Monetaire Europeen (French: European Monetary Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lab is multi disciplined," explained Brelin-Fornari, "so faculty from Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Manufacturing Engineering and Business and Science and Mathematics including Physics and Chemistry will use the lab for research.