The textile industry housed in the industrial free trade zones got a break with the announcement that they will have 100,000 meters more of cloth to export, reports Listin Diario (June 6, 2006).
What does IFTZ stand for?
IFTZ stands for Industrial Free Trade Zone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- In-Flight Trajectory Update
- Instrument Flying Training Unit (Royal Air Force)
- Intelligence Formal Training Unit
- Intensive Flying Trials Unit
- Iraqi Federation of Workers' Trade Unions
- International Federation of Television Archives
- Install From The Web
- Intelligence for the Warfighter
- International Film and Television Workshops (Maine)
- Intermodal Freight Technology Working Group (United States Department of Transportation)
- I Fouled Up (polite form)
- Implementation Follow Up (World Bank)
- Imprimé Fiscal Unique (France: Combined Fiscal Summary)
- Inclusion Forming Unit (infectious microorganism measurement)
- Indications for Use
- Industrialiseringsfonden for Udviklingslandene (Danish: Industrialisation Fund for Development Countries; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Infectious Units
- Information For Use
- Institut für Unternehmensführung (German: Institute for Corporate Governance)
- Instructions for Use
Samples in periodicals archive:
50 Topics Covered in this Report, The Key Topics Include: * Country Overview * Climate * Currency * Foreign Policy * Economic Overview * Introduction * Bazaar * IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps) * Foundations (Bonyads) in the Islamic Republic of Iran * Subsidy Plan Reforms * Trade and Investment Overview * Foreign Investment * Industrial Free Trade Zones * Business Environment * Tehran Metro * Airports * Ports * Electricity * Water * Communication * Telecommunication * Internet * Overview of Major Industries * Energy * Oil & Gas * Food and Beverage Industries * Agriculture * Retail and Distribution * Tourism * Bibliography/Sources For more information visit http://www.
A Saudi Arabian company named Djebel Ali was previously announced as the builder of an industrial free trade zone in the area and the airport will be the investment of the Groupe Egis of France.