It has grown rapidly since then, underpinned by its use of new materials and print processes for the industrial end-user market.
What does IEM stand for?
IEM stands for Industrial End-user Market
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEM
We have 149 other meanings of IEM in our Acronym Attic
- Iglesia Evangelica Luterana Unida (Spanish: United Evangelical Lutheran Church)
- Intermediate Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Industrial Estate Learning Zone (England, UK)
- IBM Endpoint Manager (software)
- Immune Electron Microscope
- In Ear Monitor
- Inactive Equipment Maintenance
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism (molecular biology)
- Independent Electron Model
- Industrial Electric Manufacturing (Fremont, CA)
- Industrial Engineering and Management (course/program)
- Industrial Entrepreneur Memoranda (India)
- Industry Economic Modeling
- Infinite Energy Magazine
- Information Engineering Methodology
- Initial Estimate of Manpower
- Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
- Installation Equipment Manager/Management
- Institute of Engineering and Management
- Institute of Engineering Mechanics (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
manufactures and markets "environmentally friendly" rubber and plastic-based products for sale to consumer and industrial end-user markets.
The study deals with various segments such as the potable water treatment, wastewater reuse market, and industrial end-user market.