According to IEDC, the economic incentives offered by the state through the corporation include $28,500 in training grants from the Skills Enhancement Fund (SEF) to train Indiana resident employees; up to $50,000 in training grants for technology professionals through the Technology Enhancement Certifications for Hoosiers (TECH) fund; up to $150,000 in assistance with off-site infrastructure improvements needed to serve the site through the Industrial Development Grant Fund (IDGF); up to $500,000 over 10 years in Economic Development for a Growing Economy (EDGE) tax credits; and up to $2.
What does IDGF stand for?
IDGF stands for Industrial Development Grant Fund (Indiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDGF
We have 1 other meaning of IDGF in our Acronym Attic
- Institutional Dimensions of Global Change (research project)
- International Disc Golf Center (Appling, GA)
- Interregional Distribution Grid Company (various locations)
- International Dangerous Goods and Containers Association (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Integrated Drying Gasification Combined Cycle
- Insulin Dependent Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (disease)
- Imperfect Delay and Gain Estimation (CDMA)
- Isothermal Dendritic Growth Experiment
- Institutional Dimensions of Global Environmental Change
- Imaginal Disc Growth Factor
- International Desktop Grid Federation (distributed computing outfit)
- I Don't Get It
- Integrated Distributed Geographical Information Systems (application)
- Inclusive Design for Getting Outdoors (UK)
- Instituut Defensie Geneeskundige Opleidingen (Dutch: Defense Medical Training Institute)
- Independence Day Grand Prix
- Institutional Development at the Grassroots (Pakistan)
- International Dairy Goat Registry (Milo, MO)
- I Don't Give A Rat's Ass
- Inter-Departmental Group on Regulatory Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Commerce provided Jeffersonville with $180,000 from its Industrial Development Grant Fund to support infrastructure improvements for the project.
The Industrial Development Grant fund provides assistance to local units of government for off-site infrastructure projects in support of new business development.