ISLAMABAD, February 25, 2011 (Frontier Star): Senate Standing Committee on Finance, Revenue, Planning and Economic Affairs on Thursday unanimously approved Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan (IDBP) (Reorganization and Conversion) Act 2010.
What does IDBP stand for?
IDBP stands for Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDBP
We have 4 other meanings of IDBP in our Acronym Attic
- Index of Deep Burn Injury
- Industrial Development Bank of India
- Idaho Biker Information Guide
- Industrial Development Bank of India Limited
- Initial Data Base Load
- Inactivated Demineralized Bone Matrix (regenerative medicine)
- Instituto Brasileiro de Database Marketing (Brazil)
- International Design Business Management (Helsinki, Finland)
- Integrated Data Base Management System
- Integrated Distance Based Priority
- Integrierte Datenbank für das gesamte Personalwesen
- Inti Dasar Bumi Perkasa
- Intracellular vitamin D Binding Protein
- Introductory Business Development Plan
- Intrusion Detection & Blocking Protocol
- Investimento Directo do Brasil em Portugal
- Irrigation and Drainage Business Plan
- Iterative Decoding with Belief Propagation
- Inter Departmental Business Register (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meeting which was convened under the chairmanship of Zahid Hamid reviewed the audit reports of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL), Small and Medium Enterprises Bank (SME), House Building Finance Corporation (HBFC) and Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan (IDBP) for the audit year 2001-2002.
Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan One of the decisions taken at a meeting of the Federal Cabinet on July 12 was to convert the Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan into a public limited company through the sale of its share in the stock market.
Specialised Banks: Agricultural Development Bank of Pakistan, Federal Bank for Co-operatives, Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan, The Punjab Provincial Co-operative Bank, Banker's Equity and National Development Finance Corporation FAMOUS MOUNTAIN PEAKS: - K-2 (Mt.
in Pakistan told reporters that his organization, which has been a major supplier of textile machinery, is facing problems in repayments guaranteed by the Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan.
Our appreciation is given also to the Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan, the National Bank of Pakistan, the National Development Finance Corporation, and the Muslim Commercial Bank for hosting several lunches and teas in honour of the participants of this Seminar.
ISLAMABAD, February 25, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Senate Standing Committee on Finance, Revenue, Planning and Economic Affairs on Thursday unanimously approved Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan (IDBP) (Reorganization and Conversion) Act 2010.
The ordinances included national commission for human development amendment bill-2007, penal code ordinance-2007, Pakistan institute for economic development ordiance-2007, national defence university ordinance-2007, police order amendment ordinance-2007, Institute for space technology ordinance-2007, anti money laundering ordinance-2007, federal public service commission amendment ordinance-2007,the patents amendment second ordinance-2007, national data base registration authority amendment -2 ordinance -2007, intellectual property organization of Pakistan ordinance-2007, industrial development bank of Pakistan reorganization ordinance- 2007.