Bill Holmes and Rich Palachak are members of the National Defense Industrial Association's Industrial Committee of Ammunition Producers.
What does ICAP stand for?
ICAP stands for Industrial Committee of Ammunition Producers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICAP
We have 125 other meanings of ICAP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery
- International Conference on Analysis and Optimization of Systems
- International Council of Astrological and Occult Studies
- Interstate Commission for Adult Offender Supervision
- International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation (Cleveland, OH)
- Illinois Coalition of Appraisal Professionals
- Improved Capability (EA-6B)
- Incident Communications Action Plan (US FEMA)
- Increased Capacity
- Inductively Coupled Argon Plasma
- Infrastructure Condition Assessment Program
- Initial Contract for Advance Procurement
- Innovation Centre for Audio Products
- Institute for Competitiveness and Prosperity (Canada)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
- Instituto Civil da Autodisciplina da Publicidade (Portugal)
- Integrated Communications Access Package
- Integrated Customer Access Package
- Intel Channel Alliance Program
- Intelligence Community Assignment Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
These reports go back to the DoD's Bottom Up Review in 1993 and include other reports from CSIS Security Research and Intelligence, Rand, the Lexington Institute, Government Accountability Office, Industrial Committee of Ammunition Producers, Industrial College of the Armed Forces industry reports, and many internal Army audits.
NDIA's Industrial Committee of Ammunition Producers has created a "soft landing subcommittee," which joined forces with the Joint Munitions Command and Program Executive Office for Ammunition to study the issue in depth and to devise both short- and long-term strategies to deal with the coming budget reductions.