He was the Head of the Chemical Engineering Research Laboratory at the Industrial Chemistry Research Institute in Warsaw, Poland, Head of Department of Chemical and Process Engineering in the Institute of Pharmaceutical Industry and Head of Process Development Department at CHEMIPAN R&D Laboratories of Polish Academy of Sciences.
What does ICRI stand for?
ICRI stands for Industrial Chemistry Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICRI
We have 30 other meanings of ICRI in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Creation Research Graduate School (Dallas, TX)
- International Collaborative Research Grants Scheme (Health Research Council of New Zealand)
- Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health (Canada)
- INTEGRIS Clinton Regional Hospital (Oklahoma)
- International Center for Research on Health
- International Centre for Reproductive Health (Belgium, Kenya)
- Ion Cyclotron Resonance Heating
- Ion Cyclotron Resonant Heating
- International Consortium for Research on the Health Effects of Radiation
- Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies (Tufts-New England Medical Center)
- Institute of Clinical Research (India)
- Interdisciplinair Centrum Voor Recht En Informatica (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium)
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT (Information & Communication Technology)(Belgium)
- International Concrete Repair Institute
- International Coral Reef Initiative
- Iron Casting Research Institute (Columbus, Ohio; formerly Gray Iron Research Institute)
- Islamic Chamber Research & Information Center
- Indian Council for Research and International Economic Relations
- Institute of Certified Risk and Insurance Managers (Hyderabad, India)
- Injury Control Resource Information Network