Under the agreement, Agilent is providing a portfolio of instruments valued at more than $1 million, including such advanced technology as microwave plasma-atomic emission spectroscopy (MP-AES), inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES), gas chromatography-mass spectroscopy (GC-MS), gas chromatography-triple quadrupole mass spectroscopy (GC-QQQ), and gas chromatography-quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectroscopy (GC-QTOF).
What does ICPOES stand for?
ICPOES stands for Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (usually abbreviated as ICP-OES)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Commission for the Protection of the Oder (River)
- International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)
- Irish Council for Prisoners Overseas (formerly Irish Commission for Prisoners Overseas)
- Irrevocable Commission Payment Order
- Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order
- Israeli Cooperative Program Office
- Intelligence Center, Pacific Ocean Area
- International Chief Petty Officers Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Iloilo City Peace and Order CounciI (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- IUPAC Conference on Physical Organic Chemistry
- International Conference on Plastic Optical Fiber
- Inter-Exchange Carrier Point of Termination (Bellcore)
- Idaho Chemical Processing Plant
- Infection Control and Prevention Program (various locations)
- Intel Channel Partner Premier
- Interactive Computer Presentation Panel
- International College of Prescribing Psychologists
- International College of Professional Psychology
- International Conference on Parallel Processing
- International Conference on Plasma Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Au by fire assay with atomic absorption spectrometry (AAS) finish and Ag, Cu, Pb, Zn, Mo, arsenic (As) and antimony (Sb) by inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES).
The expansion, which is intended to encompass manufacturing, sales and service, will initially handle XRF and inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES) instrumentation.