Wood samples must be reflux extracted and the resultant solution analyzed by colorimetric titration using a spectrophotometer (AWPA A2-05, AWPA 2005a) or by potentiometric titration, or by other methods such as inductively coupled plasma emission spectroscopy (ICPAES) or ICP mass spectroscopy (AWPA 2000).
What does ICP-ES stand for?
ICP-ES stands for Inductively Coupled Plasma Emission Spectroscopy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ICP-ES in our Acronym Attic
- ISDN Call Pickup (Bellcore)
- Islamic Committee for Palestine
- Isotropic Cold Plasma
- Issue Control Point
- Item Control Point
- Iterative Closest Point (image processing and pattern recognition)
- Industrial Control Products & Data Acquisition Hardware (Harbor City, CA)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrophotometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectroscopy
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Incident Circular Polarization Raman Optical Activity
- Inductively Coupled Plasma/Mass Spectrometry (chemical analysis)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emissions Spectrometry
- Infected Cell Protein 0 (herpes simplex virus protein)
- International Client Pack 1
- Large Subunit of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Ribonucleotide Reductase
- Introductory College Physics for the 21st Century
- Infected Cell Protein 22
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the hard work of Eric Mead, FCIC; Jack Mackey, MCIC; and the staff at the CSCT Head Office our first workshop on Inductively Coupled Plasma Emission Spectroscopy (ICPES) was held in Saskatoon, SK in October of 1999.