Dual-source fed multi-phase induction motor drive for fuel cell vehicles: topology and control, in Proc.
What does IMD stand for?
IMD stands for Induction Motor Drive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMD
We have 172 other meanings of IMD in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Mexicano del Cemento y del Concreteo (Spanish: Mexico Institute of Cement and Concrete)
- Inter-Ministry Committee on Youth Crime (Singapore)
- Imitative Deception
- Immobilien-Management Duisburg (German: Real Estate Management Duisburg)
- Immune Mediated Disease
- In Mold Decorating (plastics injection molding)
- Index of Multiple Deprivation
- India Meteorological Department
- India Millennium Deposit
- Industrial Management and Design (Research Group; Aston University, Birmingham, UK)
- Industrial Model and Design
- Inflation Measures Division (New Zealand)
- Information Management Development (Sprint)
- Information Management Directive
- Information Management Displays
- Information Management Division
- Informed Medical Decisions (genetic counseling; Boston, MA)
- Injection Molding Division (Society of Plastics Engineers)
- Installation Maintenance Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
This next generation motor control is compatible with existing AC induction motor drive hardware and is now available for licensing.
Sections include an introduction to high performance dives, mathematical and simulation models of AC machines, pulse width modulation of power electronic DC-AC converter, field oriented control of AC Machines, direct torque control of AC machines, non-linear feedback control of AC machines, five phase induction motor drive system, sensor-less speed control and selected problems of induction motor drives with voltage inverter and inverter output filters.
of Kentucky) present material on electrical motor types, power electronic converters for electric drives, DC brush motors, rectifier and DC chopper fed brush motor drives, closed-loop motion control in electric drives, induction motor drives, PM and reluctance (or hybrid) synchronous motors, vector (d-q) control and direct torque and flux control of PM and reluctance synchronous motors, switched reluctance motors and drives, and representative large power drives which use GTOs and thyristors.
The book presents a practical computer simulation model of the induction motor that could be used for studying various induction motor drive operations.
Dual-source fed multi-phase induction motor drive for fuel cell vechicles: topology and control, in Proc.
Drawing on classical electrical machine and control theory, they discuss the application of expert-system control, fuzzy-logic control, neural-network control, and genetic algorithms to various forms of induction motor drive.
In Section 2, it will be presented the mathematical model and basic concept of DTC for induction motor drive.