What does INDUC stand for?
INDUC stands for Induction
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Integrated National Disability Strategy (South Africa)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (academics)
- Interstate National Dealer Services (Uniondale, New York)
- Investigational New Drug Submissions
- Irish National Dramatic Society (Ireland)
- Indian Society for Trenchless Technology (New Delhi, India)
- Instituto Nokia De Tecnologia (Portuguese: Nokia Institute of Technology; Brazil)
- Integrated Network Design Tool
- Individual Training
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore (US National Park Service)
- Index Ducks (Disney comic database)
- Industria Lechera de Puerto Rico Inc.
- International Network for the Dances of Universal Peace
- Induktive Zugsicherung (train control system for German and Austrian railways)
- Industria Textil (textile factory; Guatemala)
- Inactivated Newcastle Disease Virus
- Individual Well Record Report (oil production)
- Indian National Defence Workers Federation
- Indicator and Warning Status Product (WCCS)