TDK Corporation expanded its MLG0402Q series of high-frequency multilayer inductors with new types that achieve inductance values of up to 33 nH, the world s highest for a tiny 0402 inductor (EIA).
What does L stand for?
L stands for Inductance
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of L
- Korea Zero Waste Movement Network (Seoul, South Korea)
- Krakowskie Zaklady Wyrobow Papierowych (Polish paper products company)
- Kapela Ze Wsi Warszawa (Polis: Warsaw Village Band)
- Komisioneve Zgjedhore Zonale (Albanian: Zonal Election Commissions)
- $100 Cigar
- 50 (Roman numeral)
- Azimuthal Quantum Number (used in formulae in quantum physics)
- Central Ontario (postal code designation, Canada)
- Cold Weather (US military aircraft modified mission symbol)
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INDUCTANCE IS PROBABLY the most confusing topic in signal integrity, yet one of the most important.
Regardless of the purpose for the capacitor, when a decoupling capacitor is mounted on the PCB the inductance associated with the capacitor mounting geometry usually dominates the effectiveness of this capacitor (1).
Corporation (Nasdaq: AVNT) today announced it has unveiled details of its high capacity, high throughput inductance analysis solution capable of handling 25 million gate SoC designs.
Inductance: Loop and Partial - The Only Resource Devoted Solely to Inductance Inductance is an unprecedented text, thoroughly discussing "loop" inductance as well as the increasingly important "partial" inductance.
Since the connection inductance will have a major impact on the effectiveness of the capacitors, a variety of connection inductance values were included in the study.
At 100 MHz, this means keeping the loop inductance of the PDN below 10 pH.
AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer of advanced passive components, has received the 2006 Product of the Year award from Electronic Products for the Land Grid Array (LGA) low inductance decoupling capacitor.