We have also demonstrated a strong campaign to develop and distribute sound guidance information to prepare and improve the indoor air quality management programs in the commercial property arena.
What does IAQMP stand for?
IAQMP stands for Indoor Air Quality Management Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IAQMP in our Acronym Attic
- Interstate Air Quality Council (est. 2005; various states)
- Indoor Air Quality Certified Professional (International Indoor Air Quality Commission)
- Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners
- International Association of Qualified Financial Planners
- International Aerospace Quality Group
- Institute for Administrative Quality Improvement (University of Buffalo; New York)
- Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse
- Indoor Air Quality Management
- Institute of Air Quality Management (est. 2002; UK)
- Indoor Air Quality Management Group
- International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science
- Indoor Air Quality Program
- International Alliance of Quality Professionals
- International Association of Quality Practitioners
- Interstate Air Quality Rule
- Indoor Air Quality Service
- Interior Air Quality System (Volvo climate control)
- Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools
- I am Revolution (band)
- Idemitsu Australia Resources Pty. Ltd. (est. Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The building's indoor air quality management program includes: adequate outdoor air ventilation and fresh air intake volumes; guidelines for smoking around building openings and intakes, a CO2 monitoring system; and indoor chemical and pollutant source control measures, all of which enhance indoor air quality and contribute to the comfort and well-being of future occupants.
The indoor air quality management program includes: proper maintenance of outdoor air introduction and exhaust systems; a high performance cleaning program consisting of green certified products and equipment; safety guidelines and a periodic green cleaning custodial effectiveness audit, all of which result in the enhancement of indoor air quality, contributing to the comfort and well-being of the occupants.