The projects will help improve indoor air quality and reduce the associated health risks by: Increasing effective indoor air quality practices through community-level education and outreach Promoting positive indoor air quality management practices in schools by working with school districts and teachers Increasing the number of homes tested for radon, homes built with radon-resistant features, and existing homes mitigated for radon Creating awareness to reduce asthma triggers in the home and encourage the use of asthma management plans through community-based asthma programs 2012 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
What does IAQM stand for?
IAQM stands for Indoor Air Quality Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAQM
We have 2 other meanings of IAQM in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho Air Quality Bureau
- Indoor Air Quality Company (Lincoln, NE)
- International Association of Quality Circles (est. 1977)
- Interstate Air Quality Council (est. 2005; various states)
- Indoor Air Quality Certified Professional (International Indoor Air Quality Commission)
- Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners
- International Association of Qualified Financial Planners
- International Aerospace Quality Group
- Institute for Administrative Quality Improvement (University of Buffalo; New York)
- Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse
- Institute of Air Quality Management (est. 2002; UK)
- Indoor Air Quality Management Group
- Indoor Air Quality Management Program
- International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science
- Indoor Air Quality Program
- International Alliance of Quality Professionals
- International Association of Quality Practitioners
- Interstate Air Quality Rule
- Indoor Air Quality Service
- Interior Air Quality System (Volvo climate control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This unique system turns the forced air ductwork of any home or small business into an integrated indoor air quality management system.
Topics discussed include indoor air quality assessment, the history of air quality management, investigating indoor air quality problems, contaminant control, HVAC design, system security and safety, operations and maintenance programs, and best practices for developing indoor air quality management procedures.
A Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan was also adopted on the construction site to ensure that the construction process did not compromise the future quality of indoor air in the occupied building.
Many school districts, such as those in Maryland's Montgomery County and California's Los Angeles County, have implemented indoor air quality management plans.
The building's indoor air quality management program includes: adequate outdoor air ventilation and fresh air intake volumes; guidelines for smoking around building openings and intakes, a CO2 monitoring system; and indoor chemical and pollutant source control measures, all of which enhance indoor air quality and contribute to the comfort and well-being of future occupants.
The SDR Section also contains guidelines for indoor air quality management during the construction process.
com to integrate RMS Systems' health and safety programs into the company's existing products in waste, refrigerant, air, water, and indoor air quality management, forming the most comprehensive environmental compliance software suite available in the industry.