The Board of Directors of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) held its annual election of officers for the 2012-2013 term in Westford, Massachusetts on August 2, 2012.
What does IAQA stand for?
IAQA stands for Indoor Air Quality Association (established in 1995)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAQA
- International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam
- International Association of Professionals in Workforce Services (Utah chapter of International Association of Personnel in Employment Security)
- Illinois Air Quality
- Immigration Alien Query (law enforcement)
- Indoor Air Quality
- Infrequently Asked Questions
- Internal Air Quality
- Inuit Art Quarterly
- Investment Administration Qualification
- Indonesian Agricultural Quarantine Agency
- International Air Quality Advisory Board
- Idaho Air Quality Bureau
- Indoor Air Quality Company (Lincoln, NE)
- International Association of Quality Circles (est. 1977)
- Interstate Air Quality Council (est. 2005; various states)
- Indoor Air Quality Certified Professional (International Indoor Air Quality Commission)
- Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners
- International Association of Qualified Financial Planners
- International Aerospace Quality Group
- Institute for Administrative Quality Improvement (University of Buffalo; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has formed partnerships with various organizations, which lead the mold removal and water damage repair industry including: Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA), Indoor Environmental Standards Association (IESA), and Master Builders Association of King & Snohomish Counties, to name a few.
Guy Sylvester, chief executive of Absolute Resource Associates, Portsmouth, is director of the Manchester chapter of the New Hampshire Indoor Air Quality Association and author of "Mold: Myth or Monster?
TOMI also develops training programs and application protocols for its clients and is a member in good standing with the Indoor Air Quality Association, The International Ozone Association and The United States Green Building Council.
Henrique Cury, President of distributor activTek Brazil and President of Brazilian Indoor Air Quality Association, said: “As this was our first worldwide project focused on LEED, we had many challenges to overcome.
Inspectors at Mold Aid are members of many indoor air quality associations and are among the most certified in the industry.
Pruett Builders is also an active member of the Indoor Air Quality Association.
Reputable mold remediators should possess one of two certifications: Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor (CMRS) from the American Indoor Air Quality Association (AMIAQ) or the Certified Microbial Remediator (CMR) from the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA).