The Indonesian National Air Carriers Association has already started discussing the effect of oil prices on its members' operating costs, reports Asia In Focus.
What does INACA stand for?
INACA stands for Indonesian National Air Carriers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INACA
- I Need A Beer Now
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (government)
- Institut Nanosciences et Cryogénie (French: Institute for Nanoscience and Cryogenics)
- Institute for Nanoelectronics and Computing (Indiana)
- Instituto Nacional de Aviação Civil (Portugal)
- Instituto Nacional de Aviación Civil (Spanish)
- Instituto Nacional de Carnes (Spanish: National Meat Institute, Uruguay)
- International Nuclear Atlantic Conference
- Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap (gaming)
- Isuzu North America Corporation (Anaheim, CA)
- International Network against Cyber-Hate (Netherlands)
- Instituto Nacional de Capacitación Profesional (Chile)
- International Nutritional Anemia Consultative Group
- International Network Against Cyber Hate
- Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Forenses (Dominican Republic)
- Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Forenses (Spanish; Guatemala)
- Institute for Neuroscience and Consciousness Studies
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning
- Indian Association of Corporate Treasurers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agency quoted Benny Rungkat, secretary general of the Indonesian National Air Carriers Association, as saying the increase will be carried out in two stages.
The increase in other carriers' airfares has come about due to an increase in the exchange rate standard used by members of the Indonesian National Air Carriers Association.