According to the minister, the actual Indonesia Crude Price (ICP) stood at $112.
What does ICP stand for?
ICP stands for Indonesia Crude Price
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICP
We have 668 other meanings of ICP in our Acronym Attic
- Inclusive Curriculum Project (UK)
- Incremental Change Package
- Independent Competent Person (assessment service; UK)
- Independent Complaints Panel (UK)
- Independent Content Provider (web)
- Independent Contract Paralegal
- Indicator Control Panel
- Indigenous Cadetship Program (Australia)
- Indirect Cost Proposal
- Individual Care Plan (health care)
- Inductive Coupled Plasma (less common)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma
- Industrial Ceramic Products (Marysville, OH)
- Industrial Computer Products (various locations)
- Industrial Control Panel
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Infection Control Personnel
- Infection Control Practitioner (healthcare)
- Infection Control Professional
- Inferior Cerebellar Peduncle (brain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This would imply abandoning entrenched but volatile local benchmarks, such as the Asia Petroleum Price Index (APPI) and Indonesia Crude Price (ICP).
On the Asia-Pacific market, traders said a pipeline leak at the Balongan refinery in West Java was putting pressure on spot Duri and Minas crudes, with extra volumes of November crudes still available and likely to trade at small premia to the Duri Indonesia Crude Price (ICP).
20 a barrel to Minas Indonesia Crude Price (ICP), steady from January cargoes Sudapet sold last month.
10 a barrel to the Minas Indonesia Crude Price (ICP) to Chinaoil.
30 a barrel to Minas Indonesia Crude Price (ICP), the sources said.
59 a barrel to the Minas Indonesia Crude Price (ICP).
90 a barrel to the Minas Indonesia Crude Price (ICP).