We also noticed that overwhelming majority of NSAIDs were ascribed to phenolcarboxylic acids, such as salicylates (aspirin), propionic acids (flurbiprofen), phenylacetic acids (diclofenac), indoleacetic acids (indometaci), and pyrrolealkanoic acids (tolmetin) and so on (Dannhardt and Kiefer 2001), which formed the structure basis of inhibitory effects on COX.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Indoleacetic Acid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Idyllwild Arts Academy (Idyllwild, California)
- Igarka (Russia)
- Illinois Alternate Assessment (education)
- Illinois Arts Alliance
- Inactive Aircraft Authorization
- Incident Awareness and Assessment
- Indiana Apartment Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Indiana Aquaculture Association
- Indianapolis Airport Authority
- Indie Artists Alliance (Castro Valley, CA)
- Industrie Agro-Alimentaire
- Inflatable Array Antenna
- Information about Alaska
- Information Appliance Associates (California)
- Information Assurance Advisory (US NSA)
- Information Assurance Awareness (formerly known as Security Awareness, Training and Education program)
- Installation Application Administrator
- Institute for Alternative Agriculture
- Institute for Applied Autonomy
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Role of abscisic acid and indoleacetic acid in the stunted growth of water-stressed, etiolated squash hypocotyls.
Spokesperson PCSIR Irfana Shafiq told APP that they have the aim to develop technologies for high quality black glass, nano particle, bio degradable polymer and IndoleAcetic Acid to cater the needs of industrial sectors and leasing out the technologies, developed during 2010-11.
A bacterial substance known as indoleacetic acid may play a part in sprout inhibition.