The President complimented the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) for taking the initiative to provide such an exposure to students belonging to the border regions of the country.
What does ITBP stand for?
ITBP stands for Indo Tibetan Border Police (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ITBP
We have 9 other meanings of ITBP in our Acronym Attic
- Information Technology Business Management
- Interim Total Body Model
- IT (Information Technology) Business Manager Certification (MDE Enterprises)
- Impuesto a la Transferencia de Bienes Muebles y Prestación de Servicios (Spanish: Tax on Property Transfer and Service; Panama)
- International Theravada Buddhist Missionary University (Yangon, Myanmar)
- In the Bleak Midwinter (Christmas carol)
- Information Technology Business Office (West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV)
- I the Blink of An Eye
- It's The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous
- In the Basement Productions (theater company; Minnesota)
- Information Technology Best Practices
- International Thompson Business Press (UK)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (India)
- Information Technology Baseline Protection Manual (standards book)
- International Teddy Bear Relief Fund
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Illinois Test of Basic Skills
- Imaging Technologies in Biomedical Sciences (conference)
- Industrial Technologies Business Solutions
- International Trade in Banking Services (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three officers who have been shortlisted are Ranjit Sinha, ( 1976 batch UP cadre) the current director general, Indo Tibetan Border Police, national investigation agency chief S.
New Delhi, Oct 26 ( ANI ): Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde on Friday applauded the courage of the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) during unfavourable circumstances.
Addressing the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) personnel and other forces here, Singh said: "There are many challenges.
They will now be protected by the Central Industrial Security Force or the Indo Tibetan Border Police.
New Delhi, Jan 30 (ANI): The Indian Air Force has won the best marching contingent award amongst the three Services at this year's Republic Day Parade while the Indo Tibetan Border Police has been adjudged the best amongst the paramilitary and other auxiliary marching contingents.
10 (ANI): Founder Chief of Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Biswesar Chaterjee breathed his last on Sunday morning here at his Chitranjan park residence.
Byline: ANI Bhanu (Haryana), Jan 29(ANI): The Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) on Friday inducted the first ever women's formation in the presence of Union Home Minister P.