Providing individualized physical education programs to students with disabilities in least restrictive environments as mandated by PL 101-476 (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act) has led to much confusion and considerable debate.
What does IPEP stand for?
IPEP stands for Individualized Physical Education Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPEP
We have 10 other meanings of IPEP in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Peruano de Energía Nuclear (Peru)
- Instituto Peruano de Energía Nuclear (Peruvian Nuclear Energy Institute)
- Intellectual Property Enforcement Network
- International POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutant) Elimination Network
- International Private Equity Network (various locations)
- International Program Evaluation Network (conference)
- International Programs in Engineering
- iPlanet Enterprise
- Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand
- Idiopathic Partial Epilepsy with Occipital Paroxysms
- Initial Programmer Education Program
- Institute of Physics of Energy and Particles (Switzerland)
- Institute of Professional Environmental Practice
- Integrated Platform Estimation and Positioning
- Interactive Productive Environment Platform (software)
- International Police Expertise Platform (Apeldoorn, Netherlands)
- International Preliminary Examination Report (patent process)
- International Program Evaluation Protocol
- Internet Protocol Engineering Professional (SCTE)
- Interprofessional Education & Practice (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The challenge for these regular physical educators, as well as consultants who provide services to regular physical educators, is to provide a safe, appropriate, individualized physical education program for these special students, while including them within the regular curriculum.
Some handicapped children, as defined by this law, are entitled to individualized physical education programs.