What does IWABB stand for?
IWABB stands for Individual Well Adaptive Body Biasing (electronic design)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Interfaith Women Against Abuse
- International Water Association
- International Workshop on Accelerator Alignment
- International Writers and Artists Association (Bluffton, CA)
- Injured Workers All Across Canada
- Inland Waterways Amenity Advisory Council (London, UK)
- Inland Waterways Authority of India (a.k.a. IWAI)
- International Workshop on Advances and Applications of Problem Frames
- Institute of West Asian and African Studies (Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing)
- International Web Against Bullfights
- Incheon World Amateur Baduk Championship (Korea)
- I Wrestled a Bear Once (band)
- Imo Women Awareness Campaign (Nigeria)
- Information Warfare Application Course (Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama)
- Injured Workers Action Committee
- Inland Waterways Advisory Council (UK)
- International Water Assessment Centre
- International Women's Anthropology Conference, Inc.
- Invasive Weed Awareness Coalition
- Inner West Aboriginal Community Company (Australia)