an operating subsidiary of Proxity's On Alert Systems, announces their first generation Individual Unmanned Air Scout (IUAS), known as Cyber Scout, is in test flight mode.
What does IUAS stand for?
IUAS stands for Individual Unmanned Air Scout (Cyber Aerospace)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IUAS
We have 3 other meanings of IUAS in our Acronym Attic
- International Union of Anthropolgical and Ethnological Sciences
- ILCSO (Illinois Library Computer Systems Organization) Users Advisory Group
- International Union of Aviation Insurers
- Independent United Atom Model
- Indiana University Art Museum (Bloomington, IN)
- Internet User Account Provider
- International Union of Air Pollution Prevention and Environmental Protection Associations (West Sussex, UK)
- International Union of Air Pollution Prevention Associations
- Integrated Upland Agricultural Research Project (National Agriculture and Forestry Research Institute; Laos)
- Indiana Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Muncie, IN)
- Infections Urinaires Associées aux Soins (French: Uninary Infections Healthcare Associated)
- Ingolstadt University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- Institute for Unmanned Aerial Systems (Germany)
- Intelligent Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- International University of Applied Sciences
- International Union Against Tuberculosis (aka International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease; also seen as IUATLD)
- International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (also seen as IUAT)
- International Union against Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (France)
- If Used, Actual Time Used to Count (ship chartering)
- Intelligent Uninhabited Aerial Vehicles (Worldwide Universities Network; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is assembling a team of military experts, aerospace and composite engineers to design and build a new generation of UAVs known as Individual Unmanned Air Scouts (IUAS).
The Individual Unmanned Air Scouts (IUAS) airships design will combine the benefits of VTOL aircraft along with high-speed forward flight and traditional UAV surveillance, wide area search and sensing missions.