The aim of this contract is to Provide the medical department of the European Commission in Brussels with service providers or groupings of individual service providers, clinics, medical practices or consortia of medical specialists in the field of ophthalmology external services.
What does ISP stand for?
ISP stands for Individual Service Provider
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISP
We have 685 other meanings of ISP in our Acronym Attic
- Incorporated Society of Planters
- Independent Service Provider
- Independent Solutions Provider
- Independent Study Program
- Independent Study Project
- Index of Social Position
- Indexed Sequential Processor
- Indiana State Police
- Indigenous Sport Program (Australia)
- Individual Service Plan
- Individual Student Planning (various locations)
- Individual Study Plan (various schools)
- Individualized Study Program (various schools)
- Industrial Security Professional (certification; National Classification Management Society)
- Industrial Solid Propulsion Inc
- Industry Specialization Program (IRS)
- Infinity Science Press (Hingham, MA)
- Infirmiers de Secteur Psychiatrique
- Information Security and Privacy (International Conference)
- Information Service Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
Individual service providers say they felt the impact.
A developing market is likely to witness a shift in trends, with the practice of outsourcing to individual service providers giving way to bundling or integrated service providers," notes Wung.
Consolidated services programmes typically draw from two primary categories, with most solutions borrowing elements from each to deliver a single, comprehensive solution: Managed maintenance: where a consolidated service provider manages individual service providers on behalf of the client.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Consolidated services programmes typically draw from two primary categories, with most solutions borrowing elements from each to deliver a single, comprehensive solution: * Managed maintenance where a consolidated service provider manages individual service providers on behalf of the client.
This can be especially advantageous for franchise marketers because it can be applied at both the corporate and local store levels, thereby enhancing the opportunity to create the most valuable relationship with the brand and the individual service provider.
Individual service providers usually discover that they need other providers to create a significant voice that government officials, politicians or others will take seriously.
Instead, it procures bandwidth through several competitively selected vendors, which, in turn, compete work among individual service providers.