The main pillars are: - To implement the principle of individual producer responsibility, established by the WEEE Directive.
What does IPR stand for?
IPR stands for Individual Producer Responsibility (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPR
We have 223 other meanings of IPR in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Protocol Quality of Service
- Industry Pure Quality Program
- Import Permit Regulations
- Impulse Response
- In Progress Review
- In-Process Report
- Inches Per Rotation (milling machines)
- Incident Prevention and Response (National Preparedness Guidance)
- Indirect Potable Reuse
- Individual Pay Record
- Industrial Property Rights
- Infinite Public Relations (various locations)
- Infinitely Precise Rounding
- Inflow Performance Relationship (oil industry)
- Information and Problem Reports (CCS #7)
- Initial Production Run
- Initial Program Review
- Initial Projections Report (US FEMA)
- Injection Pressure Regulator
- Inprocess/Inprogress Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this year, the National Recycling Coalition chose Dell as the first technology company to receive its annual Recycling Works award for efforts to promote individual producer responsibility.
Lenovo supports individual producer responsibility and offers recycling programs in every country in which it does business.