Leo Cytrynbaum, physician and Lane Individual Practice Association board member; and Rhonda Busek, chief operations officer for Lane Individual Practice Association.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Individual Practice Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Public Accountant
- Independent Public Agent (US government)
- Independent-Particle Approximation
- India Pale Ale (beer)
- Indian Patents Act (1970)
- Indian Plumbing Association (est. 1993)
- Indian Police Academy (US Bureau of Indian Affairs)
- Indian Ports Association
- Indiana Percussion Association
- Indiana Pharmacists Alliance
- Individuelle Praktische Arbeiten
- Indonesian Petroleum Association (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Indonesian Professionals Association (est. 1991)
- Industrial Power Alliance (Japan)
- Industrial Property Account
- Industrial Property Act
- Industry Partner Alliance (American Society of Association Executives)
- Indy Pets Alive (Indianapolis Pet Coalition)
- Infinite Periodic Array
- Information and Public Affairs (California Office of Emergency Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- RelayHealth Corporation, the nation's premier provider of online doctor-patient communication services, today announced that Santa Clara County Individual Practice Association (SCCIPA), managed by Pacific Partners Management Services, Inc.
Skip Major MD, MMM, is executive director of the Individual Practice Association of Western New York (IPA/WNY), a 2,600 member open-panel IPA that contracts with a single HMO and has 360,000 covered lives.
Nasdaq: PHMX), a multispecialty, integrated physician practice management company, today announced it has signed an agreement to purchase an 80% interest in a newly formed management services organization (MSO) that provides management services to Healthcare Associates Individual Practice Association, Inc.
The Community Health Forum was called by Terry Coplin, chief executive of the Lane Individual Practice Association, which administers the Oregon Health Plan in Lane County.
May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Greater Bridgeport Individual Practice Association (GBIPA) has announced that it is confident it has prevailed by a substantial margin in its proxy contest to elect an alternate slate of directors to the Physicians Health Services' Board of Directors.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Taking a quantum leap forward for electronic data interchange (EDI) in healthcare, the National Electronic Information Corporation (NEIC) has entered into a pilot program to deliver electronic eligibility rosters for MetLife to Medical Management Associates, a leading California-based management group for a number of individual practice associations (IPA).
What previously was a problem most acutely felt by provider-controlled individual practice associations (IPAs) and preferred provider organizations (PPOs) has become a mainstream issue with the proliferation of physician/hospital organizations (PHOs).