Chapters one to four of part one give professionals a comprehensive overview of the historical, conceptual, and theoretical foundations that underlie the individual placement and support approach to supported employment for individuals with severe mental illness.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Individual Placement and Support
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Incident Prevention System (SAP R/3 add-on SafetySuite)
- Inclined Plate Settler (waste treatment)
- Indefinite Period of Service (Canadian Forces)
- Independent Poster Sales
- Independent Power Systems (various locations)
- Independent Product Specialist
- Indian Police Services (India)
- Indian Prosthodontic Society (est. 1972)
- Indianapolis Public Schools
- Individual Pension System
- Individual Program of Study (various schools)
- Individuals, Professionals and Small Enterprises
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell
- Inductive Plasma Source
- Inductive Proximity Switch (automation technology)
- Industrial and Provident Society (UK)
- Industrial Power System
- Industrial Process Solutions (Ivyland, PA)
- Industrial Productivity Services (various organizations)
- Indy Pro Series (racing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The employment rate among those with serious mental illness could be as high as 50% following the Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model of supported employment developed by Drake and his team (Drake & Becker, 1996).
Principles of the Individual Placement and Support Model: Empirical support.