Integration of NMO and NMKMS Navy Medicine Online currently serves as data broker for Navy Medicine, by collecting individual readiness information from legacy Navy Medicine data systems, such as SAMS, Dental Common Access System (DENCAS) and Navy Medical Board Online Tracking System (MEDBOLTS), and transmitting select information to the Medical Readiness Reporting System (MRRS) to support DoD Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) reporting, Defense Health Information Management System (DHIMS), Force Health Protection and other Navy systems.
What does IMR stand for?
IMR stands for Individual Medical Readiness
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMR
We have 180 other meanings of IMR in our Acronym Attic
- Ideo Motor Response
- Illness Management and Recovery
- Immediate-Mode Rendering
- Improved Military Rifle (smokeless powder type)
- Independent Marketing Representative
- Independent Medical Researcher
- Independent Medical Review
- Independent Medical Reviewers
- Indian Military Review (journal)
- Indicated Meter Reading (photography)
- Individual Medical Record
- Individuals/Moving Range (statistics)
- Industrial Mobile Robotics
- Inert Mine, Resin-Filled
- Infant Mortality Rate (usually measured per thousand live births)
- Information Management Representative
- Information Management Requirement (US Army)
- Information Management Research, Inc (Englewood, CO)
- Information Management Review
- Information Model Repository
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAVMISSA's new Web-based application allows Sailors to monitor their individual medical readiness (IMR) status online for the first time.
INDIVIDUAL MEDICAL READINESS Personnel are screened prior to entry into military service to prevent entry of recruits that have a preexisting medical condition which would hinder their performance, or disrupt or burden other military personnel.