Contract award: repair stands for individual housing units coal company sa in 2013-2014 Repair stands for individual housing units Coal Company SA in 2013-2014, the Problem # 1 - Renovation of SHC rack enclosure type and their individual components.
What does IHU stand for?
IHU stands for Individual Housing Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHU
We have 17 other meanings of IHU in our Acronym Attic
- International Human Trafficking Task Force
- International Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (Neuchatel, Switzerland)
- Interservice Hovercraft Trials Unit (UK)
- Interspecific Hybrid Testis Weight 1 (genetics)
- I Have Trouble with Basic Spelling and Punctuation (chat)
- I Had to Wake Up to This
- I Hate You
- I Hear U
- I Hear You
- I Heart You
- Innen-Hochdruck-Umformung (hydroforming)
- Instituto Humanitas Unisinos (Portuguese: Humanities Institute; Brazil)
- Integrated Helmet Unit
- International Harvardian University
- International Hellenic University (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Installation, Hook-Up and Commissioning (oil and energy)
- I Hope You Die
- Improved Heads Up Display
- International HyperCard User Group
- Ice Hockey UK (governing body of British ice hockey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Downs explained, "Since a large portion of construction workers live in labour compounds, they do not contribute to demand for individual housing units.
The individual housing units are rising from what is now, mercifully, dust rather than mud.
Under its contract, DZS/Baker will manage and perform all maintenance and repair services to 7,500 individual housing units, associated playgrounds, tot lots, facil BSSI provides operations and maintenance support to the U.
To our knowledge, this is the first study published to target the individual housing unit on the basis of its year of construction as shown in the county tax-assessor database.
Allotments are the number of individual housing units the council approves each year under the city's slow-growth ordinance - Measure A - approved by voters in 1980.