Also on the first floor is a separate study, which could be utilised to suit individual family needs.
What does IFN stand for?
IFN stands for Individual Family Needs (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IFN
We have 47 other meanings of IFN in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Medical Students' Associations
- Improved Forest Management for Sustainable Livelihoods (Australia)
- International Federation of Marfan Syndrome Organizations (est. 1992; Port Washington, NY)
- International Federation of Multiple Sclerosis Societies
- International Fetal Medicine and Surgery Society
- Initial Fair Market Value
- Informix Corporation
- Ice-Forming Nuclei
- Independent Financial Network (now Umpqua Holdings Corporation)
- Indie Film Nation (podcast)
- Inforeach FIX (Financial Information Exchange) Network (Chicago, IL)
- Institut de la Francophonie Numérique (French: Digital Francophonie Institute)
- Institut Français pour la Nutrition (French Nutrition Institute)
- International Federation of Numismatists (est. 1977)
- Islamic Finance News (publication)
- Islamic Foundation North
- Istituto di Fotonica e Nanotecnologie (Italian: Institute for Photonics and Nanotechnologies)
- Item For Negotiation
- Leibniz Institut Für Neurobiologie (German: Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology; Magdeburg, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The house offers really flexible living accommodation and can be changed to suit individual family needs.
To fit around individual family needs, pupils can attend Mowden daily, as boarders, or as 'flexible boarders.
To suit individual family needs, pupils can attend Mowden daily, as boarders, or as "flexible boarders", staying overnight on a flexible basis.
QuixNet is a family-friendly Internet service provider that offers filtering options based on individual family needs.
The recipe database gives Fred Meyer customers thousands of practical, yet inspiring meal ideas to choose from online, and the versatility to adapt recipes to individual family needs and preferences," continued Ruby.
To fit around individual family needs, pupils can attend Mowden daily, as boarders, or "flexible boarders".
Employees then select from a wide range of competing health plans and varying benefit levels to find the one that best meets their individual family needs.