Individual Education Plan Presentation Elaine Rabbitt, parent support specialist, will present "Understanding Your Child's IEP: Advocating for your Child's Basic Rights,'' 7-9 p.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for Individual Education Plan (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- Integral Equations and Operator Theory (journal)
- Internationally Educated Occupational Therapists
- International Engine of the Year (Award)
- Immune Enhancement Project (San Francisco, CA)
- Immune Enhancing Peptide
- In English, Please
- Independent Energy Producers
- Independent Evaluation Plan
- Independent Expert Panel
- Individual(ized) Education Plan (aka Individual(ized) Education/al Program)
- Individualized Educational Program (various schools)
- Industrial Electronic Products (Switzerland)
- Information Exchange Program/Project
- Ingestion Exposure Pathway
- Initial Election Period (US Medicare)
- Initial Enrollment Period (Medicare; US DHHS)
- Initial Entry Party (first military HAZMAT reconnaissance in hot zone)
- Innovative Employee Programs
- INPUT Executive Program (contracting membership program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teaching dropouts, basic computer training, refresher of school knowledge, development of an individual education plan, application forms, assistance with job search.
Schedule an Individual Education Plan (IEP) meeting as soon as possible.
Early intervention can involve individual education plans or pastoral support programmes, support from an educational psychologist, assessment of special educational needs, pupils being supported in a nurture group or inclusion unit or support from the local authority support service.
Among the primary changes outlined are the requirement for individual education plans prior to enrollment in courses funded by Tuition Assistance (TA) or the Navy College Program for Afloat College Education (NCPACE), the elimination of funding for courses expressed in clock hours and the restriction of TA and NCPACE usage for new accession Sailors during their first permanent duty station.
Each child has an individual education plan (IEP), and they are meeting their goals," says executive director Maureen Harbinson.
She outlines assessment, group structure, developmental prerequisites, planning (including following Individual Education Plan goals), materials, methods and variables to consider, and evaluation.
The committee also agreed that in 2003, Mr Trenholm refused to make required changes to pupils' individual education plans or discuss school procedures relating to timetables.