Joop Teernstra, the founder of the individual domain name owners' (IDNO) group, which is leading the push for such a constituency asked the board yesterday to explain why they do not feel the IDNO is representative of individual domain name owners.
What does IDNO stand for?
IDNO stands for Individual Domain Name Owners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDNO
We have 1 other meaning of IDNO in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Domain Name Holder
- I Do Not Know
- I Did Not Know That
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore
- Internet Domeinregistratie Nederland
- In Dei Nomine (Latin: In the Name of God, epigraphy)
- Instructional Design for the New Media
- Integrated Data Network Management (EU)
- In Desperate Need Of
- Independent Distribution Network Operator (UK utilities)
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources
- I Did Not Recall Correctly
- IEMA (Illinois Emergency Management Agency) Division of Nuclear Safety
- Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety
- Interior Designers of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- International Domain Name System
- Internet Domain Name System
- Irish Diabetes Nurse Specialist Association (National Council for the Professional Development of Nursing and Midwifery; Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been joined by various supporters and has proposed calling the individual domain name owners constituency the Cyberspace Association (http://www.