The products include: -- The Individual Combat Aircrew Display System (ICADS (TM)), a new PC-based after-action review system for fighter pilots that allows them to debrief on laptop computers.
What does ICADS stand for?
ICADS stands for Individual Combat Aircrew Display System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICADS
We have 6 other meanings of ICADS in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Analysis of Discontinuous Deformation
- Indiana Central Association of Diabetes Educators (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- International Conference on Aging, Disability and Independence
- International Conference on the Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies
- International Conference on Asian Digital Libraries
- International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacture (Asia Link Seminar)
- Illinois Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- International Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (India)
- International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders
- IFLA-CDNL (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions-Conference of Directors of National Libraries) Alliance for Digital Strategies (Netherlands)
- Institute for Central American Development Studies
- Integrated Code Abuse and Detection System (Sprint)
- Integrated Correlation And Display System
- Integrated Cover and Deception System
- In Control Advanced Driver Training (Massachusetts)
- International Council on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety
- Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Indus Center for Academic Excellence (Michigan)
- Insurance Consumer Affairs Exchange
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this contract, Cubic is supplying Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation (ACMI) pods and Individual Combat Aircrew Display Systems (ICADS[TM]) in time to support a major joint training exercise in June 2007.
The ground stations enable training officers to communicate with pilots in real time and conduct debriefs via the Individual Combat Aircrew Display System, or ICADS.
Air Combat Training Systems with Individual Combat Aircrew Display System (ICADS): Pilots around the world use "rangeless" air combat training systems to participate in air combat training exercises independent of a fixed range facility.
A key element of P5CTS is Cubic's Individual Combat Aircrew Display System (ICADS), which allows pilots to debrief training missions on PCs or laptop computers.
Realism will be further enhanced with the addition of the portable Individual Combat Aircrew Display System (ICADS), which provides realistic, 3-D views of the simulated battle on personal computers or laptops.
The Deployable Ground Stations will include Cubic's new Individual Combat Aircrew Display System (ICADS), which allows pilots to debrief training missions on commercially available PCs or laptop computers in a user-friendly Windows environment.
Cubic recently installed its Individual Combat Aircrew Display System (ICADS) last year at the Alaskan Air Force Bases that provide PC-based aircrew debriefs.