What: "Argus Safety: Planning for the New Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) International Standard and Upcoming ICSR Reporting Changes" The new ISO Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) standard is being finalized in 2011.
What does ICSR stand for?
ICSR stands for Individual Case Safety Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICSR
We have 31 other meanings of ICSR in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Secretariat Committee on Scientific Programs Relating to Oceanography
- Illinois Center for Specialized Professional Support (Illinois State College; Normal, IL)
- International Council for Science Policy Studies
- Internal Control Structure Questionnaire
- International Conference on Software Quality
- Israel Contemporary String Quartet (Givataim, Israel)
- International Conference on Software Quality and Productivity
- Independent Customer Service Representative
- Indian Council of Scientific Research
- Indian Society for Clinical Research
- Institute of Control and System Research (Bulgaria)
- International Center for Scientific Research (various locations)
- International Center for Social Research (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- International Center for Standards Research (University of Colorado)
- International Conference on Shellfish Restoration
- International Conference on Software Reuse
- International Corporate Social Responsibility
- Institute for Connecting Science Research to the Classroom
- International Clinical Studies Review Committee (US NIH)
- Institute for Civil Society and Regional Development (Armenia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 10 years' time, we should see pharmacovigilance systems that are more focused on improving the benefit-risk balance for patients than they are on the compliance of individual case safety reports.
pdf * EMA has also released guidance notes on the processing of safety messages and individual case safety reports -http://www.
April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Relsys International, the leading developer of specialized software for managing product risk associated with pharmaceuticals and medical devices, today announced that Novartis Pharma AG has gone live with its Electronic Submission Manager(TM) (ESM) module, allowing the company to transmit E2B Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) electronically to the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products (EMEA).
EudraVigilance is EMEA's new European data-processing network and database management system for the exchange, processing and evaluation of expedited Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) in pharmacovigilance related to all medicinal products authorized in the European Union.
It provides an ICH compliant Periodic Safety Update Report, and supports electronic submission of individual case safety reports according to the ICH standards.